Sunday, March 26, 2006

To all the beloved...

... or, those who actually still read this poorly maintained and rarely updated website:

I will announce this at this week's meeting, but here as well.

Please submit to me your three favourite poems that you have written this year, while the dps has been happening. Please make sure to submit them on hard copy (by e-mail as an attachment would be swell) in 12-point Times New Roman font. Please also include a brief bio. (And I mean freaking brief, less than 200 words).

I will use these to create a small dps zine (title suggestions welcome) over the course of the summer which you will all receive in September (Caroline, I'll e-mail it to you cause you won't be around. *sniff*)

Thank you, goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger valerie salerie said...

yayness! exciting times--a DPS zine :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home