Thursday, October 27, 2005

I made it....finally

Hey Guys and Girl,
I finally made it onto the site. It looks great. Cindy and I held our own DPS on Wednesday night at midnight (so really it was Thursday morning). So ha. Though it wasn't official since everyone wasn't there, we discussed T.S. Eliot's Portrait of a Lady (as transcribed by Cindy), some personal poems by said attendees, and Emily Dickenson's This World Is Not Conclusion. Fun was had by all. Being me, and Cindy. And we also discussed attire for the upcoming Halloween Parties. Chocolate was consumed vigorously and quickly. We partook
(please check spelling on this) of Cream Soda and became overly hyper. The transpiring of the evening resulted in Halloween decorations being constructed and displayed in the windows, harkening the arrival of dark festivities. MWAHAHAHAHA. (I'm sure you heard Cindy's evil shriek from there). Signing off on my first of a never ending line of posts...
me (Caroline)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home